This course by Vladimir Raykov covers five marketing psychology effects that can be used to substantially increase the effectiveness of your marketing.
This course covers five amazing psychological effects that can be used to substantially increase the effectiveness of your marketing.
If you're aiming to sell more of your products or services then this course can show you tricks you may be missing out on to help you reach and persuade your audience more effectively.
- The Decoy Effect, as used by The Economist and Apple Inc to increase revenue.
- The Rule of Reciprocity, a great way to increasing your reach using a fundamental of psychology
- The Endowment Effect, where people value something they own more than its really worth.
- The Framing Effect, meaning the way you frame your proposition drastically changes the way people respond to it.
- Social Proof Concept, there's no better persuasion tool than to show a prospect that others already love your product.
Don't forget all OfCourse students get full 12 months access to XO Student Discounts VIP for FREE!
Get access to